Re: Adding Launchers to GNOME 'Office' Menu

Mark,

I found the following on the GNOME web site:

Menu editing returns
Menu editing returns in GNOME 2.0.2! Because a number of bugs existed in
the menu editing implementation, and the best fixes for some of them
were not reverse compatible, we did not include menu editing in previous
releases. Details on the menu architecture and tips for manual editing
of menus can be found in our menu editing guide.

Now, if only there were an rpm for Red Hat.  I looked at the sources,
and it seems that there are _many_ individual files that would have to
be installed.

Barry