Re: discontiguous multihead and gnome

would gnome remember each instance?  if I had different
themes/background/numbers of panels, etc. would it associate that with
a  screen or would it just be a duplicate of the local session if I
were to restart?  for instance, if I regularly started gnome on my
local display and then started it on a remote display, would each
display remember it's respective settings?

Alex