Re: parallel install of gnome1 and gnome2

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 18:09, Charles M. Gajan wrote:
> Might someone explain how I would go about a parallel install of gnome1
> and gnome2.  I am not a list member so I would appreciate a reply to my
> mail as well.  Thanks in advance.

By GNOME 1.4.1, the libraries were all named such that parallel
installation was no problem. Discussed here:

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0/installation.html#parallellinstall

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead