Re: adding dead space to floating panels

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 18:27, Alex Deucher wrote:
> I'd like to
> add some dead space at the ends of the panel so that I can click on the
> panel and move it around the desktop.  Is there a way to do this?

There's no 'real' way, but I tend to do it by adding a new launcher with
no parameters and an empty pixmap as its icon.

Of course, the fact that we need to do this points to an underlying
usability problem that we ought to be solving properly :)

Cheeri,
Calum.