Re: Home directory on desktop

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 15:42, Dave Bordoley wrote:

> It's not a bug, we removed it from the ui intentionally in 2.2, it is
> still available from gconf editor though.

I know that, I wanted to express that the gconf key in gconf-editor is
also missing here, and if this may be a bug in the Debian packages or
just a local irregularity. In the meantime I have managed to create and
set it through

gconftool-2 --set
"/apps/nautilus/preferences/desktop_is_home_dir" --type bool "true"

Thanks anyway