No icon for mixer_applet2

	Hi,

	This is my first post to this list so if this has already been
answered, I am sorry! I did not find any information on this in the list
archives and/or documentation...

	I compiled GNOME/GTK+ 2.2.1 for my RedHat 7.2 box and while everything
(with few minor exceptions) seems to be ok, I can't figure out why the
mixer_applet2 can not find its icon. The icon that it displays is of a
page with small X in the middle. I know that this is not the correct
icon but I can't figure out why it can't find the correct one.
	I have made sure the the icon files are in the correct place. I have
tried looking at the code to see which file it is looking for. I have
tried stracing the applet to see which files it opens. I have even
compared the code with the code from 2.0.1. Nothing!!

	Can someone help me and tell me where the icon is supposed to be?

	Thanx
		-- Mitko

To reply remove all CAPS letters from email address
Since aerosols are forbidden, the police are using roll-on Mace!