Could someone be so nice to write HelloWorld as panel applet for g2?

Hello

I have a fauvor to ask, hope someone will find spare moment to do this what will take me few days or more ;)

I would love to port my panel applet to gnome2, but i have very cloudly idea about autoconf and all this stuff.

So i would like to ask someone to write panel applet for gnome2. Simple one. Onlyu with HelloWorld text ;) but in panel. With all this autconf bizziers.

So i will just start from helloworld.c.
Would be very gratefull if someone will do this :)

Thank you very much!
ahh and if i can plese to give a link or send it to me by mail would be great! :)

Best Reagrds

--
adolf
ICQ: 115214