Show desktop applet behaviour

Hi

I just tested the "show desktop" applet and found that its behaviour is
not really the one I expected.

Here is the "problem":

-I opened 3 windows
-I clicked the "show desktop"
-The 3 windows get hidden
-I click on one of the 3 windows in the task bar
-All 3 windows show up again.

The problem is in the last step. On both Windows and KDE, only the app
whise task I clicked on would have shown up. The others app would have
been kept hidden.

The same "problem" happens when you open a new program while you have
hidden all the windows. When the app is launched, all the hidden apps
re-appear.
I know the current behaviour could be a correct behaviour too but the
fact is that 95% of the proprietary desktop users (windows) and about
50% of the free desktop user (KDE) are accustomed to one behaviou and it
can be very misleading to have an applet in GNOME that looks like it's
the same feature but doesn't do _exactly_ the same thing, especially if
you use this feature a lot.