Re: Enabling outline dragging in Metacity?

Richard Bheer wrote:
Greetings

I'm using Gnome2 on RH8 (Psyche), and I've got a rather crappy
integrated graphics card (i815, I think) that doesn't have too
much horsepower. As a result, Gnome2's solid dragging isn't
looking very good here. (I'm using Metacity)

Is there an option in Metacity, or somewhere else, to turn off
solid dragging and go back to outline dragging?

There at least exists a patch the Sun did to be enable to do this, I'm not sure whetevr it got merged back into metacity proper yet or no. At any rate, as the mainaitainer insisted on credit-gving the gconf key for enabling this called something or other with 'sun_extensions' in the gconf key name.