hi, my name's flapjack

While I started work on one of the bounties as soon as it was announced at the conference with every intention of cashing in on a quick 2.5k, having already written a hack for gaim to send email via evolution (orother), I had no time to finish due to a semester of college that did not have enough hours in a day. But! I've finally got some time to do some work on the project. I have a couple things I'm working on, but i need a couple references.

1) Where is the documentation for the backend of the addressbook in evo,and where is the proposed patch (the bounty i was working on) to integrate gaim -> evo contacts?
2) The file selector in 2.5... wheres the list for that?
3) Wheres the list for general bug reports, ie; not being able to shift-home in the location bar of epiphany anymore?
4) Anyone have gdesklets working in 2.5?!?
5) I missed the workshop at the conference, so I picked up Havoc's Gtk/gnome publication. Excellent work Havoc. ;)
--
James Kraetz
Undergraduate Student