how do I re-establish the main gnome window panel

Background: sparc solaris gnome 2.0

In a training session today, a user accidentally deleted the panel that
on SPARC Solaris, holds the Gnome footprint, Applications, Actions, etc. panels.

I can't seem to find a series of steps to recreate this panel.

Does anyone have some pointers on how to do this?
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>