Re: Menus

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 13:47, Donald Henson wrote:

> I was able to get the "Entire Menu" to appear. Apparently, you have to
> right click on an application menu entry. If you click on one that
> opens another submenu, it doesn't work. Actually, I've been trying to
> figure this out for so long that I've forgotten what it was I wanted
> to add. Must be break time.

This isn't the issue. Yes, you have to click on an application entry to
get the "entire menu" option. The problem is that the options under the
"entire menu" aren't all there, i.e. it isn't the "entire" menu. In all
of the screen shots and docs I've seen, there are four choices under the
"entire menu"; I only get two.