Re: XML Parser not found

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 14:57, Duncan Baynes wrote:
> Thanks for the help!!
>
> However, I now get the following error:
>
> "The OrigTree module doesn't seem to be properly installed ../../intltool-merge"
>
> I think there may be a problem with either perl or the perl modules,
> I'll investigate further.

There is a small window of time during which tarballs created against
the CVS version of intltool were broken. If you are building from
tarballs and you see the above message, grab the 0.28 release of
intltool, install it and run 'intltoolize --force --copy' inside the
top-level directory of any problematic tarball.

(In fact, just installing intltool will probably fix the problem.
Normally, you would not need to have intltool installed, but, like I
said, there was a small period of time in the last couple of weeks were
where there would have been problems.)

Cheers,
Malcolm