Re: Make nautilus reread /etc/fstab

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 03:10, Konstantin Riabitsev wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 17:41, Petri Kanerva wrote:
> > Try Nautilus 2.3.7, or newer.
> > They fixed that for the release.
>
> Hrm... So it's a known bug? Unfortunately, I'm stuck with having to find
> a resolution for Red Hat Linux 9, so I'd rather not go the way of
> providing custom packages just to solve this problem.
>
> Is there another solution?

Can't tell you one out from my head now, but check the nautilus-list
archives from http://mail.gnome.org
There was some discusson on the topic before the functionality was added
to nautilus. I'm not sure, but there might be unofficial rpm's of the
developement versions of nautilus too.

Any Red Hat users out there to correct me with this?

  Petri

--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."