Re: Disabling nautilus - reg.

I answered this on Friday. Check the archives.

I said:

Applications->system->Gconf-editor, then set
/apps/nautilus/preferences/show_desktop to false. (If the key doesn't
exist, create it.)

and

If you open Desktop Preferences->advanced->sessions, set Nautilus to not
restart.

One or both of these should work.

--Ben