Re: Jumpstart of GNOME 2.0 with Solaris 9.

sorry added gnome-list to cc by mistake

From: Shane OConnor - Sun Ireland <Shane Oconnor sun com>
Subject: Re: Jumpstart of GNOME 2.0 with Solaris 9.
To: gildas salaun sun com
Cc: laszlo peter ireland sun com, Armin Theissen sun com, gnome-list gnome org
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:37:50 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Currently there is nothing supported in place to install Gnome as an extra via
JumpStart (although we have started working on it for installing test machines
in our lab). I'm sure that this would be relatively easy and only requires
modification of the finish script to include a simple installation script for
adding the Gnome pkgs - I believe there is a sequence (due to dependancies) in
which the pkgs must be installed - check with Laszlo Peter or Armin Theissen on
what sequence the Gnome pkgs need to be added - there might even be a gnome
installation script lying around that you could hack :)

Cheers
Shane

>Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:25:55 +0200
>From: Gildas SALAUN - Sun France - ES - support engineer