Stupid question about Gnome2

Hi to all:
     Sorry for this type of question, but I wanna be sure that i'm doing it
well. In the gnome2 download page I can see links to Gentoo, Debian,
Mandrake, Suse... I'm interested in the srpms for RedHat
 but I don't have idea if exists a set of gnome2 srpms for my distro ( RH
7.3 ). If exists, where are located? An if not exists, what can I do?   Use
the sources as unique way? ( I prefer recompilation of srpm )

Regards and a lot od TIAS