Re: Resizing desktop Icons under gnome 1.4

"Haycock, Bud" <bhaycock mail chr ab ca> said:
> but where do I change the default size of the
> desktop icons?
>
> Gnome 1.4 / Mandrake 8.1
>
> Much Thanks

Hi Bud,

If memory serves me right mandrake 8.1 shipped with nautilus as the gnome
file browser. Unfortunately the gnome 1.4 version of nautilus did not support
changing the size of the desktop icons (they are always set to 100%). In
gnome2, nautilus now uses the default icon size for the desktop icons. You
should see new distributions including gnome2 available in the near future.

Take Care,

dave