Network

Title: Hi everybody

Hi everybody

I am trying to build up a small network for my office. The server is running with RedHat 7.3, while all the clients has windows Xp .

The server has two LAN boards, one to access the global network with ADSL and the other is for my LAN.

The server can access the internet and all the clients and the server can shear files, but the clients can not access the internet using the server as a gateway.

Can anybody help me to figure out what is the problem?

Best wishes

Basem Abdullah