Re: /etc/X11/applnk does not appear in GNOME menu

Dixit Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip at sympatico dot ca> (2002-11-01 20:53):
> The desktop entries under /etc/X11/applnk don't appear in my GNOME
> 1.4 main menu.  I only see the entries under /usr/share/gnome/apps.
> Where should I look to solve this?

I haven't received any answers so I've downloaded and compiled
gnome-core-1.4.2 and I'm trying to understand how the panel loads
the main menu.

Could someone tell me where exactly in the panel sources is the
/etc/X11/applnk directory supposed to be loaded?  I would try to
insert traces to see why it does not happen on my system.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip at sympatico dot ca>