Gnomecal and Addressbook

Hello

I have this great little Sony Picture book that I've been using for about two years.

I came pre-installed with RH6.2 and I've run ximian off of it.  I've lived and died with the
Address book and the calander, which are both not working correctly now, for reasons I suspect might have
to do with an X11 V4 update...but I'm not sure.

** ERROR **: file gnome-month-item.c: line 991 (gnome_month_item_set_arg): assertion failed: (mitem->head_font != NULL)
aborting...

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C

Gdk-WARNING **: can not set locale modifiers

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C

Gdk-WARNING **: can not set locale modifiers

** ERROR **: file gnome-month-item.c: line 991 (gnome_month_item_set_arg): assertion failed: (mitem->head_font != NULL)
aborting...

And the addressbook is now failing to display anything in the right panel.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall gnome-core, with no affect.

Can anyone think of a fix?

Ruben

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS http://fairuse.nylxs.com