QUESTION: how to add an application to the panel for EVERYONE

Hi!

I am new to Gnome. I am installing many Linux workstations in a
research center, and I would like to add "balsa" application in the
panel for everyone. Of course I am root, I have the privilege.
But I can't find the file to modify to do that.

I know the solution for 1 user. But how can I do that for all users,
so that the first time they use Gnome, they see the new
application???  Am I missing something here???

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Ouimet	Administrateur des systemes informatiques, CRM
Pavillon Andre-Aisenstadt, bureau 5349	ouimet crm umontreal ca