Gnome 1.4.1rc1 build for Sparc Solaris2.8

Hye

For whom is interrested I just build a (almost) full gnome & gnome-fifth installation (including nautilus, galeon, evolution and many more and even mozilla) for Solaris2.8 sparc, and made it available as rpm packages.
If you want to test it, fell free to download it from:

   http://www.rcsnet.net/gnome-1.4.1rc1-solaris2.8-sparc.html

Be carefull that it is not a gnome team supported release build.
If you have a problem with it please first send questions to me.
I'll redirect them if needed (I'll try to handle the problems I created :-)

--
                                                         -o)
                  Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\