Re: Will Gnome _EVER_ be stable?

stan wrote:

Will Gnome _EVER_ become a stable environment to try to do productive work
in, That is one that I don't have to spend hours rebuilding on a regular
basis?

Two points on this issue. I've been using Gnome for a couple of years. I work from home and my Linux box is my primary development environment. I've never had it trash my whole config. I'm not saying it doesn't happen.

Next point, one word, backup?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric 3times25 net