Window list application icons in Gnome2

Hi!

I just installed GNOME2 and everythings seems to work nicely. I'm just
having a little issue with the window list in the bottom panel (taskbar,
if you wish). Some of the applications appear with a default icon (the
white paper-thingie), and this tends to get pretty messy with lots of
applications where only a few of them have a representative icon...

Where do I define the taskbar-icon for an application? For example make
the task button have /usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-eterm.png as a icon for
Eterm...

I've been grepping and snooping in all the configuration files I could
find, and I've googled/searched the gnome mailinglist without finding
anything... A little push in the right direction would be nice ;)

--
Trond Arve Nordheim
 - "This message is ROT13-encrypted twice for extra security."