site-wide change of logout prefs

Hi there,

Excuse me if this question was sent to the wrong list(s).

I would like to turn the "Prompt on logout" option OFF for all users
on the system.  The system is hosting a network of SunRay network
appliances ("thin clients"), and the animated logout screen is
gruesomely slow.

Where can I change the default for new users?

What files need to be modified for current users who have "Prompt on
logout" set to ON?

Please CC: me in your reply, as I'm not on the lists.

Many thanks,

Brent