Re: RH7.3/ximian desktop- Double icons on desktop

Havoc
I was trying to make a point.
Even though this is a complete mess as far as the desktop goes
This issue just gets ignored because people that know about gmc and
nautilus know gmc runs under the respawn mode in gnome-session. Thus not
getting rid of the old desktop icons.
However people that dont understand/realize this are either A. Going to
think this is a horrible desktop or B. think this is a horrible desktop.
It just sucks.

The point being is that we can go into long discussions about whether or
not a requested option will or wont be usefull. But then things that
really need attention get ignored because no one wants to full with it.

I also think that emails from people who come across these neglected
problems dont get the attention they deserve because of the same reason.