Re: Galeon-1.2.5 and plugins?

Hmmm... you say you upgraded Galeon (and, I presume Mozilla) through
Red-Carpet? I've got Red-Carpet up and running right now. I can see no
trace of Galeon and Mozilla available for update. What channel are they
on? I presume it is the Ximian Desktop channel?

Rick

--
  Rick Friedman
  rickfriedman myfastmail com