Re: Desktop icons move behind panel (regression)

Im not sure if havoc has made a release of metacity since the change was
made. The change to nautilus was made just post gnome 2.0 in cvs and requied
cvs metacity. You can update to the latest version of metacity using anoncvs,
there is some info on gnome.org about accessing gnome cvs as well. So
basically if you update to cvs and the bug still exists well then something
is screwy but im not sure since i dont have gnome available right now.

dave