Re: Favourites menu vanished in Gnome2

What I was saying is that I would like the whole bookmarks thing just ripped
out of nautilus and replace with a folder (favorites, links whatevever) where
a user would have a meun item in the edit menu probably called add to
favorites which would create a launcher in the favorites directory to that
location. Face it bookmark management is pretty much file management. every
bookmark editor i´ve ever used has amounted to a poor file manager, whwy not
just use the nautilus icon and list views as the "bookmark editor."  this
reduces a layer of ui complexity for sure.

thats my opinion at least

dave