Re: Menus - I dont' get gnome2 (reprise)

The point is that having kill in the window list menu is pretty crack, since
ideally programs should never crash. (plus kill in the window list was xkill
so it just disconnected the app from the xserver). A better solution to this
problem is the one provided by metacity. If a program becomes unresponsive,
metacity popups a dialog asking the user if they want to kill the
application. But metacity actually kills the app using killall. This is a
much better ui overall.

dave