GGv and GHex branched for Gnome 1/2 development

GGv and GHex have been branched to allow porting to Gnome2.

The Gnome1 versions can be found on branch ghex-gnome-1 and ggv-gnome-1, respectively. I will release new Gnome 1 versions, GGv 1.2.0 and GHex 1.4.0, anytime now.

The Gnome2 sources, ported by the kind people at wipro, will be imported to CVS HEAD in the following days. I already have the GHex sources and am making my way through them, and will receive the GGv sources soon.

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org