Re: Kwrite Problem

Hi all,

* It only happens when, i run it from the panel
* Your answer is right, thanx Ben
* What is the solution for previous problem...

Regards,
sherfudeen M

That's an odd problem... I assume this doesn't happen when you are
running these programs from the command line---that it only happens when
you run it from the panel. Is this correct?

Under what circumstances does this problem happen exactly? Given that it
shouldn't be too hard to find the problem.

--Ben