Re: gnome all freezed

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 05:57, fraazz wrote:
> Newbie on this list and linux , I've a problem and need some help :
>
> I modify the command line of the laucher gnome-help on the desktop
> and after click on it all freeze ( I have a look on the archive list
> - lately - and I notice the installation of Galeon 1.0 caused the problem
> I tried to solved - means no more access to the gnome help ! )
> I try :
> ctrl+alt+bksp
> ctrl+alt+del
> but mouse and keyboard don't work anymore ,
> so I shutdown "badly" by pressing the power button
> after restart , same thing
> this appears only with my main user ( root or other users are OK )
>

> How can I restore the user session and solve the problem ?
> Thank you in advance
> Happy new year
> Ce mel a été envoyé avec http://www.levillage.org

Sory, I'm having some trouble reading your English...

It sounds like the problem you are having is that, when you start
galeon, your computer stops responding to input.

I have never heard of this behavior. Have you tried using a different
version of Galeon? Also, what linux distribution are you using?

--Ben