RE: Desk Guide duplication

Havoc Pennington wrote:
----------------->>>>
Are you sure you have a new applet? Sawfish will auto-create new
workspaces if you try to move windows to them. So maybe you just get
more workspaces in the current applet.

Hay Havoc,

Per Lee's email I found that yes sawfish had just one workspace with 4
columns 1 row.  So it was creating another workspace with the same.  I guess
I just never grasped the relationship.  To me it doesn't make sense the way
it is because if you do anything with the columns or rows you get what I
consider an undesired effect.  Do you know what the rational is behind the
current GNOME (w/ sawfish) configuration?  Like Lee, I just can not figure
out what the use of the Column and Row attributes in sawfish might be.