GNOME info

Hi All,

Our Office is in the process of implementing serveral Linux servers for
everything from BIND to NFS to APACHE. My posistion is that GNOME is a
lightweight, flexible UI to standardize on for all of our servers. However,
we have some pretty KDE focused folks in the group and I am trying to come
up with every possible reason I can as to why we shouldn't use KDE on our
servers. Any reasons, ideas, rants you might have would be appreciated!