Re: ?? Getting REAL OT

Sorry I started this whole thing.  My last word.

I don't have access to Windows source code. I don't trust the documentation that's provided by Microsoft, even to folks they claim are 'partners.' My experiences with any version of windows (95,98,NT,2000) are that if you get enough stuff running on them, they all go south. Now in comparison to that, yes the same will happen on a UNIX box, but the # of 'stuffs' that I've seen take a Windows box down is very small. (Say mail services and web services..) I've spent more time fixing trashed drives and OS's on Windows then I care to think about. Working VO means I've got to pretty much do it myself, or ship my hardware off to support folks. I don't need that hassle.

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric 3times25 net