RE: Gnome2: Why UI change? ( or why a Gnome user since 1.0 is con templating leaving)

> Now I am sure the Mac way of having the yes/ok button on dialog boxes
> at the lower right makes sense, however given that the rest of the
> world (including Gnome) has long since standardized on yes/ok being at
> the lower left why would Gnome change it now?

Have I read this correctly ? You are considering abandoning GNOME because
dialog buttons are at the lower right instead of lower left ? Well, that's
weird :-). I have a good news for you though: dialog button alignment is
configurable in Control Center (Advanced->Behavior->Miscellanous). I have it
in GNOME 1.4. I am sure it is not removed in 2.0

marcin