Re: gnome stock ticker?

Yeah, there was a new gnome-applets (gnome-applets-1.92.0.tar.gz) that was on the announce list (I think that's where I saw it). In the docs, is says it fixes this problem. I've not upgraded yet, although I've got the tarball.

ArielC wrote:
So has anyone gotten it to work?  I'm having the same problem. : )

-arielc

Rémi Cohen-Scali wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:

About two days ago, my stock ticker started reporting 'no data
available or properties not set.'

Anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Yes I do.
It seems the site giving the data changed its page, than gnome stock
ticker do not recognize the data anymore.
I'am changing it in order to make it run again...

There is a fundamental problem here. A better method would have been to
really parse the whole page and try to "understand it", but it is easier
to say than to make.

--
                                                         -o)
                  Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\