Re: Windows Borders Disapear

Sounds like Sawfish is crashing...  I don't know how debugging tools on
Solaris work, but you might try using some of them. ~,^  NExt time it
dies, open up a terminal, and start Sawfish in a debugger there; if you
have debugging symbols in, the output on the next crash should be really
helpful.  Or you might already have core files (again, not familiar with
Solaris), look for and file bug reports on those.

Also, does anyone know if bug-buddy detects Sawfish crashes?  That would
be nifty.  ^,^

Sean Etc.