Re: Ximian (?) Gnome 1.4 menu panel question

Travis, for every entry in the menu, there is a
coresponding <item>.desktop file. These files describe
characteristcs of each menu item, such is the path and
icon location. These files are generaly located in the
<gnome-prefix>/share/gnome/ sub-directories. Each
sub-directory below that coresponds to a menu
category. So Utilities directory would coresponds to
Utilities menu item. For Eterm you'll need to edit
<gnome-prefix>/share/gnome/apps/System/Eterm.desktop
file. Find the Icon= field and enter a path for
Eterm's icon. Mine looks like this

Icon=/opt/gnome/share/pixmaps/gnome-eterm.png

Regards,
Gary

=====