Re: gnome config

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 20:12, Paul Lewis wrote:

> Please correct me if I am wrong, one of the functions of gnome-config is
> to report the status of a given gnome lib - installed or not. This being
> so can anybody explain why I cannot get it to report the presence of
> gnome-print?

Hmm...

[mike gtnorthern mike]$ gnome-config --modversion print
gnome-print-0.30

Some of the libs as known to gnome-config have non-obvious names. Typing
gnome-config with no arguments will spill a whole lot of useful stuff,
ending with a list of libs gnome-config knows about - here its:

applets, bonobo_conf, bonobo, bonobox, bonobox_print, capplet, docklets,
eel, gal, gdk_pixbuf, gdk_pixbuf_xlib, ghttp, gnomecanvaspixbuf,
gnumeric,gtkhtml, libart, libglade, libgtop, libguppi, libIDL, libole2,
librsvg,nautilus, oaf, print, soup_apache, soup, soup_wsdl, vfs, xml2,
xml, xslt

Hope this helps
Mike