Re: Staroffice

"R. Sean Hartnett" wrote:
> I looked but cannot find, if it does, a function where Staroffice can
> count words?

The number of words in the current document is shown in the Statistics
tab of the File->Properties dialog.  (I'm not sure if there's a
StarBasic macro function to count words, though, if that's what you

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Engineering Group                      +353 1 819 9771