Re: 'Panel' displayed 15 times in tasklist on Desktop Guide (pager)
- From: fraazz <fraazz levillage org>
- To: John Mellor <John Kungfu-tse net>
- Cc: Gnome mailing list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 'Panel' displayed 15 times in tasklist on Desktop Guide (pager)
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:55:22 +0100
John Mellor wrote:
I'm not sure you want to "rebuilt" your gnome desktop , but deleting the
/home/.gnome file will reset the window manager ( after restart a new
configuration file will appeared and the problem should be solved ).
In the tasklist off the desktop guide I get a most useful and
informative list of all my open windows, be they shaded, minimised or
whatever, and what virtual desktop they reside on. I also get the entry
'panel' 15 times, corresponding quite obviously with my two Gnome panels
and thirteen drawers on those panels. I cannot see the need for them and
I don't want them cluttering up my window list. Can anyone please tell
me how to get rid of them?
If this will help...
] [Thread Prev