Re: stickies in workspace switcher

I'd assumed this is intentional. (I always think of sticky as "put it on
all workspaces" rather than "stick it to a pane of glass I overlay on
each workspace when I look at it". One could, of course, have a
philosophical discussion about wether a window is on a desktop if you
aren't looking at it, but for in terms of UI, that provides some
additional feedback as to what's going on.)

--Ben

PS
The best place to file bug reports is bugs.gnome.org; bug repors on
mailing lists often go unnoticed.