Re: Gnome terminal key mapping changes?

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 12:59:53PM -0500, Sean Millichamp wrote:
> Does anyone know if the terminal that gnome-terminal emulates has
> changed?  What it has changed to?  Where I could go to find all the
> control character definitions?

It's still supposed to emulate xterm. If the app works in xterm but
not g-t, you probably want to file a bug report against the "vte"
component.

> Also, no matter what I do gnome-terminal seems to grab F1 for help.
> Even when I tell it to disable all keybindings.

The check box at the top of "Edit->Keybindings" only controls the
underlined letters, like Alt+f.

F1 is down in the list, under "Help->Contents", select and press
backspace to disable it.

Havoc