problems with the gnome2-panel...

Hello

passing up to debian unstable also made the switch to gnome2...
and since then the virtual desktop viewer i have in my panel lost  its
functionality....

previously i had a fine 3x3 grid wich showed me where windows (and
which) were located and showed me where on my virtual display i
was.... now the thing shows only the actual virtual desktop.....

which is IMHO quite pointless, since what interests me is more to see
what's happening on the others, since the actual one is directly visible
under my eyes....

a real luck that sawfish now comes with an own virtual destop panel...

anyhow i was wondering if it was possible to restore the old behaviour
of the desktop viewer applet since i didn't found anything in the
properties indicating how to set up the thing to something usable...

--
ciao bboett
bboett adlp org