how to start a gnome2 session using Xnest?

Whith the launcher under "system", "new access under an Xnest window" which starts gdm on a Xnest window, I can't log with gnome2.

To see if there are any errors, I tried running "Xnest :2", then set DISPLAY=:2 and run gnome-session:

gnome2 llanero:~$ gnome-session

(process:6662): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.

** (process:6663): WARNING **: CORBA_ORB_destroy: ORB still has 2 refs.

** (process:6663): WARNING **: ORB: a total of 6 refs to 5 ORB objects were leaked

(gnome-session:6662): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.
SESSION_MANAGER=local/llanero:/tmp/.ICE-unix/6662
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":2.0".

then, the splash garnome window stays but nothing else loads.

Is there any doc describing how to run gnome2 under an Xnest window (as a different user).

Thanks

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net