Re: mozilla do not work

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 15:23, Jordi Castells wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I am using Suse 7.2 and Ximian 1.4
>
> >From last update using redcarpet, mozilla do not work, it start but only
> the window with the title apear, nothing more
>
> I try to delete the .mozilla directory, then start mozilla, it ask me
> about converting profile from netscape, I accept, and after a while it
> finish the conversion but no window is displayed
>
> Any idea what is wrong?

I had the same thing happen to me.  I never did get it fixed.  However,
I switched to using Galeon (comes with Ximian desktop).

If you don't use the mailer, HTML editor, and IRC client in Mozilla then
you'll love Galeon.  It's smaller, faster and uses the same display
engine (Gecko) as Mozilla so pages all look the same.  It also doesn't
have some of the annoying little bugs I noticed in Mozilla.

Happy surfing.

--
Guy Davis	         http://www.guydavis.ca
PGP: D2E2 76D4 0C9C 5D99 42AA  EB6B B9C2 68CA 2DC7 F2E4