document for bonoboui?

it seems gnome2 now heavily invoke bonoboui.
the best sample is gedit2. which support gnome-file-selector and toolbar expander, etc.

so I tried to test some kinda ordinary app widgets suite.
the first step was toolbar. but the header
/usr/include/libbonoboui-2.0/bonobo/bonobo-ui-toolbar.h
has nothing to append items to toolbar.

well, I think there's some preserved way to implement bonoboui in gnome app.
but I can't find some helpful information.
only one was bonobui-hello-0.1 and 0.2, but broken link.

by the way, I think it's time to write bonoboui document.
bonobo document is not for bonoboui, I think.